Thursday, September 5, 2013

Surrealism and Pictograph language trough time.

Hi everybody! My name is Adrian and this is my blog about the art trough time.
In this blog I will be talking about the appreciation of art, and what we are seeing in my art appreciation class.
I will be posting photos and info every weekend so remeber to come by every now and then!



This past week we saw some things about the surrealism and the pictograph trough time.

Here are some pictures about surrealism that i found interesting:
I found these pictures interesting because they show what surrealism is really like. I understand surrealism as something that it´s different from the ordinary something that maybe wouldn´t happen or couldn´t exist in the real life.This is why I like so much the Surrealism and its variations...


The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dalhi



surrealism
"Breakfast on the lake" by Vladimir Kush.




"The Son of Man" by Rene Magritte



"Reply to Red" by Yves Tanguy



And these are some pitures that I found interesting while browsing the internet, I found them interesting mainly because all of them are things that can only exist in our imagination and possibly could never be seen or achieved in real life:

"The Dark Side of the Moon"- Pink Floyd


"Grandma and penguin on a couch"


"Surreal World"


"Surreal Couch"


"Just another chess game"


"Knowledge paper"


"A river in my notebook"


"Legendary Artists"


"The dancing queen"


"A tunnel towards my imagination"


"A window to my soul"


"The redemption of the dark souls"


"Midnight cat"

And these are some examples of pictograph language used through time.

"Cave Paintings"


"Egyptian Pictograph"


"Aztec Calendar"

Hope you enjoyed the pictures be sure to check my blog next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment